Monday GUARDIAN - Arts Section HW

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Mon Oct 1 09:13:21 EDT 2001

And to think, I just spent an hour and a half of my lunch hour in the pub,
reading G2 - and didn't get as far as the Art or Arse section.  Still, it's
up on the orifice wall now, and I've had a few questioning looks from the
identikit blondes who populate the office.  I think I'll remove my jumper
("Where's me jumper?") and reveal the glow in the dark t-shirt from the 1997
US tour.  That'll fox 'em...

:-)

Cheers,

Rich.