Monday GUARDIAN - Arts Section HW

eyeCyou deltawave at METRONET.COM
Mon Oct 1 12:50:59 EDT 2001

<<There's also a special edition with belly button lint
on the top left corner of the cover with a dedication under it saying
"This is for Mike Coleman".>> FoFP

I'm seriously slacking

I think I must be trying to make my conscience feel better, or something.....
maybe it's the lack of shelving for all formats

after the Dave Brock "Xenon Codex" p*b*c hair edition" (sorry) from RPM
records it's been an uphill battle past 1988.....

It really kicked in when RPM suggested that forgoing "night of the hawk" CD
comp could be a personal tragedy, when my collection would only realize a
budget rate in my old age due to incompleteness......

I guess I better get back in the fight, I think Germany is upstream.........

but this belly button lint-  interesting you'd mention that- I have been
plagued with that over several years when undressing , and so often have
had to fish out that annoying clog-    but I think my tub (o-lard) has just
now curled under to such extent that it is no longer something to be aware
of if I ever have a customer