NIK: Photos...

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Tue Oct 2 17:36:29 EDT 2001

Hi there...

I'm just listening to Nik's Transglobal Friends & Relations for the first
time, and so far, it's quite tasty.

Anyway, I'm also pouring over Roger's excellent photos (some of which look
strangely familiar, given that some of them were taken while I was
standing/seated next to him).  But then some of the others are from other
places and times, and the extended Farflung/P-Hed/Creed family (can we call
them the P-Hed All-Stars now?) has remained faceless to many of us.  And
sometimes nameless, although they've pretty much let the cat out of the bag
that Gammaknife! is indeed Brandon LaBelle.

So can someone help me as to who everyone is here?  I'll start with what I
can guess....

Booklet
Page 1 (cover) - Spiny Nik
Page 2 - must be an old Hawkwind guy - what's that he's holding in his
hands?  I'd guess a violin, but that doesn't look like Simon House, does it?
Is it perhaps Alan Powell?  Pretty grainy photo in any case.
Page 3 - Tommy Grenas and Nik
Page 4 - Rob Jacobs (of Midnite Sun Lightshow)
Page 5 - Paul Fox (?) and Nik
Page 6 - Tommy Grenas
Page 7 - Len Del Rio
Page 8 - Simon House
Page 9 - either Del Dettmar or Gavin MacLeod (seated), (standing, from
left-to-right) Paul Fox (?), Paul Della Pelle (?), Rodney Horihata (?),
Helios (or is that Tommy again?), Len Del Rio
Page 10 - Steve Taylor
Page 11 - I dunno, Paul Fox again?
Page 12 (back) - Nik

Back insert tray (left-to-right) - no idea really, Steve Taylor, drummer
hidden-was it LaBelle?, Nik, Tommy G. (pretty sure this is
Cleveland-Symposium 1999 after-SD 'party')

That's the best I could do.  I'm afraid I'm just not very good at
remembering faces and names, including even people I've met multiple times!

Grakkl (FAA)