OFF: BEER POWERED NOISE FRENZY - a plea for help

Tue Oct 2 19:06:45 EDT 2001

On Sat, 7 Jul 2001, Joseph Brooks wrote:

> How could we not include:
>
> Muscle of Love - Alice Cooper
>
> ...and didn't Greenday have a song.. not a fan of theirs so I dunno the
> title but, it had something about "bite my lip and close my eyes, take me
> away to paradise"

        Though it hardly matters now, the song is `Longview' from _Dookie_
and also includes the line "when masturbation's lost its fun you're
fucking lazy' which has to help. Yours,
                                        Jon (who is a sort of fan of
theirs)

--
           Jon Jarrett                     "Two men say they're Jesus,
          (01223 514989)                   One of 'em must be wrong..."