OFF: Pink Fairies/Deviants

Andy Gilham email at ANDYGILHAM.COM
Wed Oct 3 04:10:12 EDT 2001

>         A thought: who is the bit of the Deviants Mick can't bring
> over? Adrian Shaw was to play bass; Larry Wallis is presumably one of the
> Pink Fairies members playing and he lives in London; Mick's coming over
> anyway; is it Andy Colqhun they can't get? Lame show anyway, it's not as
> if they couldn't do something with a substitute even at this late date. I
> reckon Larry Wallis should preview some of the new material and do some
> stuff with Mick guesting, personally. I'm kind of hoping this occurs to
> Oz-IT too. Yours,

The "bit of the Deviants" in question is basically Mick's regular band: Andy
Colquhoun, Doug Lunn and Ric Parnell.  If I were in Mick's shoes, and was
suddenly informed they couldn't bring my band over, but I'm welcome to work
something out with the other guys who'll be there...  I might not be too
impressed.

Jon - do you have any contacts who might be able to get Mick a speaking
engagement or book signing somewhere in Cambridge?

-- Andy

www.andygilham.com