OFF: BEER POWERED NOISE FRENZY - a plea for help

Wed Oct 3 06:45:34 EDT 2001

On Sun, 8 Jul 2001, Kevin Perry wrote:

> And Calvert's Thanks to the Scientists has the great line:
>
> Heredity is chosen
> By anyone who wanks

        Seems petty to be pedantic after this long, but that's never
topped me before; that line's from `Acid Rain', I think, unless he used it
twice (still never seen TTC for less than sixteen quid when I didn't have
such money). Yours,
                    Jon

ObCD: The Incredible Expanding Mindfuck - _IEM_
--
           Jon Jarrett                     "Two men say they're Jesus,
          (01223 514989)                   One of 'em must be wrong..."