NIK: Photos...

Doug Pearson jasret at MINDSPRING.COM
Wed Oct 3 15:36:08 EDT 2001

On Wed, 3 Oct 2001 19:27:45 +0200, Denis Regenbrecht
<denis.regenbrecht at UNIBW-MUENCHEN.DE> wrote:
>>Page 2 - must be an old Hawkwind guy - what's that he's holding in his
>>hands?

This photo is way to blurry for me to tell, I can't see how that person
could be recognized.

>>Page 3 - Tommy Grenas and Nik
>
>It's not Helios and neither is it Tommy IMO (did he have long hair in the
>past?). This could be one of the Scandinavian guys (from the Moor or 5:15
>perhaps).

It's definitely Tommy, he's always had long hair AFAIK.  Also, he (and
Helios) would've been the only guitarists singing into a microphone next to
Nik.

>>Page 9 - either Del Dettmar or Gavin MacLeod (seated), (standing, from
>>left-to-right) Paul Fox (?), Paul Della Pelle (?), Rodney Horihata (?),
>>Helios (or is that Tommy again?), Len Del Rio
>
>The guy beside Len is definitely Tommy (Helios' face is more slender),

Yes, no question.

>and I think it's Del,

Again, no question.  I think Keith has Paul Fox identified correctly, but
I'm not 100% sure of that.

>>Page 11 - I dunno, Paul Fox again?
>
>Don't know, but could be.

Len Del Rio and his Korg MS-10.