Rare HW collectible on very public display

David Blair drb.serendipity at NTLWORLD.COM
Fri Oct 5 05:25:39 EDT 2001

Not sure where though...

We had new windows put in on Wednesday - very windy day, and when they
took out the old upstairs windows there was a strong wind blowing right
through the house. Unfortunately all the work being done up there meant
I didn't go into the music room until the next day - when I found that
my ultra-rare early 70's record store promotional large (14 by 20 inch,
but very light) 3D Doremi shield that I've had for the last 25 years and
3 house moves and will probably never be able to replace - has gone.

It was windy all day, so it's probably halfway across the North Sea by
now. Scandinavian Hawkfans, watch the skies! - this might be your only
chance to see one.

It's probably a good thing that I haven't got my tickets for Newcastle
yet - if I had, knowing my luck they'd have blown away too.
--
David Blair

www.serendipity.clara.net