HW: www.hawkwind.com is gone

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Fri Oct 5 07:13:55 EDT 2001

On Fri, 5 Oct 2001 09:44:36 +0100, Chris Allen <beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM>
wrote:

>I probably just haven't been keeping up, but....why close this site?

Pure speculation on my part, but I'd guess it's because the band are keen
to have www.hawkwind.org.uk as THE internet source for HW info. The .com
site had info on Nik's activities too, and it's clear from the latest
updates on .org.uk that Brock and co are determined to put very clear water
between themselves and Nik's "ex-Hawks" shenanigans.

Nick M