HW: www.hawkwind.com is gone

bwaje bwaje at CLARANET.FR
Fri Oct 5 09:18:26 EDT 2001

Please Nick, excuse my poor englis, but what is a "shenanigan"?
And secondly are we going to have a "Brock, House, lloyd langton, etc.."
band like
it happened with "Anderson,Bruford, Wakeman, et al..."

Olivier
www.bwaje.com/hawkzone/

At 07:13 05/10/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>On Fri, 5 Oct 2001 09:44:36 +0100, Chris Allen <beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM>
>wrote:
>
> >I probably just haven't been keeping up, but....why close this site?
> >

>Pure speculation on my part, but I'd guess it's because the band are keen
>to have www.hawkwind.org.uk as THE internet source for HW info. The .com
>site had info on Nik's activities too, and it's clear from the latest
>updates on .org.uk that Brock and co are determined to put very clear water
>between themselves and Nik's "ex-Hawks" shenanigans.
>
>Nick M

<mailto:bwaje at claranet.fr>Olivier Boigey
35 rue Navier
75017 Paris