HW: www.hawkwind.com is gone

Kirsten Procter kprocter at CHIARK.GREENEND.ORG.UK
Fri Oct 5 12:28:37 EDT 2001

On Fri, 5 Oct 2001, Carl Edlund Anderson wrote:

> At 9:47 +0100 05.10.2001, Keith Barton wrote:
> >Chris Allen wrote:
> >>  I probably just haven't been keeping up, but....why close this site?
> >
> >Hey Chris,
> >Why not visit the *official* Hawkwind website:
> >http://www.hawkwind.org.uk
>
> Yeah, but Mission Control is difficult to navigate and usually
> crashes my browser! :P :(

 Try http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~hwind/up_.htm

 Works with every browser I have access to, including the more easy to
access ones I have, that is lynx and w3m on chiark/the boyfriend's
machine.

--
Kirsten Procter                                                         ghoti
NP: Nick Cave - In the Ghetto