HW: www.hawkwind.com is gone

Laura Waesche laura.waesche at CEXP.COM
Fri Oct 5 12:26:28 EDT 2001

I have problems with mission control as well, plus I liked the interviews page that was at hawkwind.com and was really looking forward to reading the upcoming interview with Simon House. Anyone know if this interview will still be published somewhere?

At 9:47 +0100 05.10.2001, Keith Barton wrote:
>Chris Allen wrote:
>>  I probably just haven't been keeping up, but....why close this site?
>
>Hey Chris,
>Why not visit the *official* Hawkwind website:
>http://www.hawkwind.org.uk

Yeah, but Mission Control is difficult to navigate and usually
crashes my browser! :P :(

Cheers,
Carl