DIVINE WIND VIDEO - CHECK IT OUT!!!!

Jean-Charles Moriaud jcmoriaud at YAHOO.FR
Fri Oct 5 16:45:59 EDT 2001

First let me say that I'm a true BOC fan. But I hate this video!

I am not american - I'm french. I feel that this video is the exact type
of thing that a lot of European people fear from America. I am very
sorry for all the people who died in the WTC. I hate what the terrorists
and the states that help them did. But the last thing we need now is
violence as a reply to violence. War as a response to terrorism. This
video is racist and dangerous. Such an amalgam. All Muslims are not
extremists. Just as all Americans are not KKK.

We are happily surprised here that Mr. Bush seems to take his time to
take his time. We didn't know he was even able to think! I thought that
the US would bomb Afghanistan and call for a war against Muslims. I am
glad that it looks like things to come will be a little more subtle.
Looks like America is just discovering the role of dirty money (for
example in the Bahamas) and that you knew it, that ultra liberalism is
over (the state is now helping the airlines), that not every people in
this world loves America and some have good reasons to (remember Chile
in 73, current embargo in Cuba, Bhopal,  etc...).

These towers were beautiful, but so arrogant. They symbolized the power
of finance that ruled the planet until now. Millions of people around
the world are starving, millions of sq meters of forests are dying,
millions of people are slaves because of what was decided by innocent
people that worked in these towers. Think!

I don't remember to see a video like this one about children dying in
Iraq because of the US embargo.

This is not the list to talk about this. But this was too much for me!

Sorry for my english!

Jean-Charles Moriaud