HW: .com

Andy Gilham email at ANDYGILHAM.COM
Fri Oct 5 21:42:45 EDT 2001

Oh, and the .com address is owned by EBS, of which three of the five
partners are Brock, Davey and Chadwick.  This is such bullshit.  These guys
were my heroes once.  I put in so much fucking work publicising the reunion,
adding Hawkwind and Bedouin gigs to the gig list, doing a contemporary
redesign that used Hawkwind iconography...  I've always posted news to
hawkwind.com just as soon as I've got it, often before .org.uk.  On the
morning of Sept 12, for fuck's sake, I got email from Marion with the lineup
for the tour and the complete tour list, plus a Lloyd-Langton date, and I
posted it all to hawkwind.com.

The single reason Dave's got his panties in a bunch is that we've listed
Nik's gigs.  As if that's why Hawkwind's ticket sales are low.

-- Andy

www.andygilham.com