FW: Mission Control

Andy Gilham email at ANDYGILHAM.COM
Fri Oct 5 21:56:01 EDT 2001

Oh, and another... (name and email deleted)

Draw your own fucking conclusions.

-- Andy

www.andygilham.com

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 22 September 2001 07:04
To: Star_Rats at hawkwind.com
Subject: Mission Control

Hello:
  First of all I wish to thank you for the
excellent site Hawkwind.com. It has proven very valuable to me, a recent
Hawkwind convert.
I have a question that doesn't pertain to your site, but to the Mission
Control site.
I click on 'Launch Console' and nothing ever happens. I assumed it had
something to do with my crappy WebTv, but I tried to 'Launch Console' from 2
separate and modern computers and still nothing happens. What am I doing
wrong? I would find it hard to believe that there is nothing more to that
site than that single introductory page.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Again, thank you for the great web site. You
are doing a great service for Hawkwind fans everywhere.
            Sincerely,

 np: "Alien4"

In the mirrors of myth
The secrets of these timeless layers