FW: Hawkwind domain

Moonglum . sjyoules at VISTO.COM
Sat Oct 6 02:16:37 EDT 2001

For what it's worth:

1.  I want to see Welcome To The Future continue.  It's a great site.

2.  I think the band have every right to control the .com domain name.

3.  The letter that has been published here has obviously been written by a
lawyer.  I can see why Andy Gilham is pissed off to receive it.

4.  I have dealt with Andy and know first-hand that he is a decent, honest
and honourable person.

5.  We, the uninvolved, have no idea of what else has been going on behind
the scenes, or who the protagonists are.  And maybe we shouldn't ask.

6.  It seems to me an established fact that the name of Hawkwind is abused
left right and centre. I totally concur with someone else's comment that
the albums we want we can't get, while the market is flooded with
substandard rubbish that rips off the members of Hawkwind.  I think the
band has decided to do something about this situation, and Andy has been
caught in the crossfire.