HW: Andy Gilham and the domain war nonsense

Andy Gilham email at ANDYGILHAM.COM
Sat Oct 6 09:05:54 EDT 2001

Thanks Alex, and all the other guys who've vouched for me.

I really, really don't want to get into a flame war with a guy who was one
of my teenage heroes, so I'll leave it there.

I've tried hard to not pick sides - choose a mask, if you will - but it was
finally becoming impossible, so I chose to walk from a job that I once
jumped at the chance to do.

I will probably set my filters to BOC/BRAIN, because I can't in all honesty
call myself a Hawkwind fan any more.  I expect I'll sell a load of my
Hawkwind collectables, too.  I'll post a URL with a sales list in due
course.

-- Andy

www.andygilham.com