OFF: "Space Does Not Care" Play-lists 7/7 and 7/14

Sat Oct 6 13:42:32 EDT 2001

On Tue, 17 Jul 2001, Chuck Rosenberg wrote:

        <snip>

> 5.F/i-- "One Step Beyond" (Helioscopium; Ceres Records)

        I assume, not a Madness cover (though that would be kind of
cool); and of course then it would connect to the next item by way of both
having flying saxophonists :-)

> 6.Nik Turner-- "Sun Jester" (Transglobal Friends and Relations; Transparency
> Records)

        Oh dear gods. Please tell me he keeps it under 4 minutes. The
version on the _HawXtar_ CD-R makes me ignore the Nik half unless I'm
feeling really completist. Someone should really inform Nik that he
doesn't know how to do spoken word any more (if he ever did - stuff on
_The 1999 Party_ isn't too bad though).

        <snip>

> 12.Hawkwind-- "Interstellar Overdrive" (??)

        It's from that two-track CD that came with the Pink Floyd
Encyclopedia; I guess title is same as the lead track, no idea what the
label is though. Yours,
                        Jon

--
           Jon Jarrett                     "Two men say they're Jesus,
          (01223 514989)                   One of 'em must be wrong..."