HW: Oh Look ! Track info request/Pressurehed

Sat Oct 6 13:46:12 EDT 2001

On Tue, 17 Jul 2001, Chuck Rosenberg wrote:

> Pressurehed's "Silver Bird/Mastadon" is definitely not on any P-hed disc I
> know of. and btw--it's fucking fantastic! What about the Psychic TV cover of
> "Set the Controls..."? Or the live Legendary Pink Dots track "Evolution"? are
> these exclusive?

        Can someone clear up for me how many Pressurehed albums there
are? I have _Infadrone_ and _Sudden Vertigo_ and I know of and will get
_Explaining the Unexplained_; but I have the dim recollection that there
was a rare previous one whose name I now forget. Or am I making this up?

        As for the Psychic TV track, would that be from _Saucerful of
Pink_? Yours,
              Jon

ObCD: The Stalk Forrest Group - _St Cecilia_
--
           Jon Jarrett                     "Two men say they're Jesus,
          (01223 514989)                   One of 'em must be wrong..."