HW: www.hawkwind.com is gone

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Sat Oct 6 17:46:02 EDT 2001

In a message dated 10/5/01 6:17:47 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
bwaje at CLARANET.FR writes:

> Please Nick, excuse my poor englis, but what is a "shenanigan"?

ha! anyone else ever hear this exact line from an early episode of Twin
Peaks???
Sorry, Olivier--a Chinese woman playing the part of Josie Packard from said
show once asked the very same thing. I believe Dale Cooper's response was
something like "nonsense, foolishness, deception..."
Chuck