FW: Hawkwind domain

Alice coral at APORT.RU
Sun Oct 7 07:15:22 EDT 2001

> 6.  It seems to me an established fact that the name of Hawkwind is abused
> left right and centre. I totally concur with someone else's comment that
> the albums we want we can't get, while the market is flooded with
> substandard rubbish that rips off the members of Hawkwind.  I think the
> band has decided to do something about this situation, and Andy has been
> caught in the crossfire.

I agree with you.

And I don't understand why anyone should blame HW. I don't know Andy but
from what I've heard he is a great guy. But he is not correct in this
situation.

I think there could be one decisions - Andy's Welcome to the Future leaves
.com and gets org.uk. The official Rik's site gets .com.

Alice