OFF: Mind Your Head- Act 1

Alastair Lee Sumner als at POSTMASTER.CO.UK
Sun Oct 7 08:30:33 EDT 2001

For anyone going to see Faust at the RFH on Friday 12th October be aware
that there is a tube strike scheduled for that day and you may have to find
an alternative route. You can ring London travel on 0207 222 1234 and they
can give you alternatives by bus or overland rail. According to
http://www.faust-pages.com/ this will be their last UK tour and the RFH is
their 100th show so I reckon it might be a good one.

Alastair.