HW: the dot com tragedy

Bart Brugmans bart at ENGAGE.NU
Sun Oct 7 17:19:18 EDT 2001

I don't really know how to deal with this. I was off-list for a few
months, resubscribed last wednesday and than this happends...it makes
me feel sad. I do not know who is wrong or who is right.

I listen to HW with pleasure

I like Nik's solo projects and his collaborations with other artists.

I had a great time during the Hawkestra last year, and hope to have a
great time as I will be travveling to London for the RFH-gig this
wednesday.

I hate it to see the people fight who i considerd to be "heroes", and
it makes me sad to see fans quarrel over this.

bart