DIVINE WIND VIDEO - CHECK IT OUT!!!!

Jean-Charles Moriaud jcmoriaud at YAHOO.FR
Sun Oct 7 18:11:43 EDT 2001

Answers to various answers:

> You're sounding dangerously like Jerry Falwell, now.

Who's that guy?

> This  violence is our fault?

Not directly your fault or our fault, because I include myself and I
include Europe into the arrogant occidental people. We all share the
responsibility of doing nothing or very little and letting 2/3 of the
planet live the way they live. Because of our errors past and present.
We are sometimes event 100% responsible, both economically and
environmentally.

> Perhaps we should go a little further back into history. It's
> very easy to make an equally valid argument that all the
> things you are complaining about are the legacy of British
> and French colonialism.

I agree. This is one of the causes. Imagine, we had yesterday the FIRST
football game between France and Algeria, since 1962! And there was a
still a lot of tension. We can see the consequences of what we -the
French- did to Africa and in southern Asia (in Vietnam before you)
during colonialism. I am ashamed of this.

> Ah. Then these days, the world's most arrogant people would
> be the Malaysians, yes?

Not all the people. The leaders of Malaysia, and their strange mix of
Islam and money...

> I'm sorry but I'm not getting this blame the victim line of
> argument here. Nobody's perfect but I suppose next you'll be
> spouting this nonsense that the Israelis are terrorists too.
> Repressive maybe, but not terrorists.

Sharon was responsible at the time of Sabra and Shatila. Sharon's visit
to the third holiest site in Islam triggered the new intifada. Say no
more!

> spoken like a true frenchman...take that as you will

> Then unsubscribe...

Gee, these were arguments! I'm impressed ;-)

Regards, Jean-Charles