HW:Don't buy Brocks solo CD let him know how we feel

Joe Loehr JLoehr4299 at AOL.COM
Sun Oct 7 21:08:52 EDT 2001

In a message dated 10/7/01 3:52:46 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
soltanic at YAHOO.COM writes:

> <<Dave Brock has kicked his fans in the teeth.>>

 How so? Did I miss some info, or am I just "thick as a whale omelet"

  << Why should we spend OUR money to line his
> pockets. All he seems to care about is
> exploting the Hawkwind fans.>>

I'd rather line Dave's pockets than some Company Big-Shot.
Seems to me, he's more interested in getting 'official' (however that is
defined) product out, instead of dodgy crap.  REALISM TIME: Dave & Co. are
doing this to make money.

<<> So I say.... DON'T BUY HIS SOLO CD
> Let him know you aren't going to
> take this kind of treatment.>>

Then I assume you will not be buying any new Hawkwind releases, and that you
will get rid of your old stuff??

<<> It's the fans that made him--
> it's the fans that can break him!
>
> Power to the Hawkwind fans!>>

Yeah, break him!  Drive him out! No more Brock, no more Hawkwind, no more
Hawkwind fans!! . . . er . . . wait . . .

Joe