HW.com / Glastonbury 90

Z E Itgeist stuart.hamilton at SCOTTISH.PARLIAMENT.UK
Mon Oct 8 04:00:44 EDT 2001

Hw.com - if I hadn't already bought concert and rail tickets you wouldn't
see me at any of the forthcoming shows.  Andy Gilham has been treated in an
appaling manner by a band I had some respect for.  No more.

G90 - absolute pish, sub bootleg recording, I might have paid a tenner for
at a backstreet record fair, but not a full price CD in HMV.

Which comments, just to remind everyone, got me abused, and near flamed,
in high handed e-mail manner by Voiceprint when I uttered them last year.
Just in case anyone thought HWs high handedness was a new thing.