HW: Come on guys...

Steve Litchfield slitchfield at UKONLINE.CO.UK
Mon Oct 8 04:34:00 EDT 2001

Come on guys, let's have some common sense prevailing here....

Andy: you're a nice guy, I know, but in this case you *were* rather
overstating the official status of 'Welcome to the future'. And of course
Hawkwind should be allowed to have www.hawkwind.com back if they really
want it - they're the band and we're just fans - I'm sure they'll pay any
expenses incurred? *Please* reinstate WTTF on a different URL and both
Hawkwind and the rest of us who run fan sites will all link to it on day
one.

You'll not lose visitors, HW will be happy, the lawyers will stay poor
(hooray) and the only losers will be promoters of 'passing off' events.