HW: Hawkwind domain

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Mon Oct 8 08:23:28 EDT 2001

> > THE ALBUMS EVERYBODY WANTS, NOBODY CAN GET.  THE ALBUMS THAT ARE
> > ILLEGAL AND CRAPPY, ARE EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK.*

It's a serious issue too. I was at a barbecue over the summer where
someone mentioned that I was a Hawkwind fan. Someone else piped up that
he'd just bought a live Hawkwind album where the sound was so bad he'd
taken it back to the shop to complain and get a refund and that he
couldn't understand why anyone would want to listen to them. It turned
out he'd bought "Silver Machine Live" which was yet another release of
Bring Me the Head of Yuri Gagarin.

FoFP