HW:Don't buy Brocks solo CD let him know how we feel

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Mon Oct 8 09:04:49 EDT 2001

Could we just clam down, take a stress pill, and not add any more
ammunition to an uncivil war?

I'm sure that quite apart from the legal proceedings going on, the band
an Andy will talk once everyone has calmed down. Let's not jinx that by
any escalation.

FoFP