HW: Domain Names - A Suggestion

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Mon Oct 8 09:17:04 EDT 2001

On the Road Again writes:

> Maybe this fracas could even get the Codex back in band favour.

As far as I'm aware, the Codex has never been either in band favour or
disfavour. If anyone knows any different, I'd be interested to hear of
it.

As a matter of courtesy I sent Dave a copy of an early edition to let
the band know what we were up to, but I've had no comment from them. The
only incident concerning the Codex was a brief discussion with Rob
Godwin concerning whether it breached copyright of his mini-codex. In
the end we agreed that I'd published first and that there was definitely
no copyright problem.

Those who know me will understand when I say that if I'd ever been in an
argument with anyone around here, you'd have heard of it by now.

FoFP