HW: Domain Names - A suggestion (and apology to Mike)

On the Road Again DGreenhalg at AOL.COM
Mon Oct 8 18:27:29 EDT 2001

My misunderstanding, Mike.  I'd forotten where the problems youhad earlier
came from.  Sorry if I confused or confounded.

Dave

--------------------------

As far as I'm aware, the Codex has never been either in band favour or
disfavour. If anyone knows any different, I'd be interested to hear of
it.

As a matter of courtesy I sent Dave a copy of an early edition to let
the band know what we were up to, but I've had no comment from them. The
only incident concerning the Codex was a brief discussion with Rob
Godwin concerning whether it breached copyright of his mini-codex. In
the end we agreed that I'd published first and that there was definitely
no copyright problem.

Those who know me will understand when I say that if I'd ever been in an
argument with anyone around here, you'd have heard of it by now.