Off:just to make you all laugh

Daniel Jackson Djsatan.23 at BTINTERNET.COM
Tue Oct 9 07:15:41 EDT 2001

BUSH AND BLUR HAVE DECLARED WAR ON INTERNATIONAL TERRORVISION.

and on a more serious note;
NEARLY ALL THE WORLDS RELIGIONS PROMOTE DEATH TO THE UNBELIEVER, INCUDING
YOU TORTURE INSTRUMENT (CROSS) WORSHIPPING
PEOPLE.
in the words of the late great Bill Hicks (don't we just need him now?)
"do you think Jesus would want to see another cross?"

me, I wear a space shuttle round my neck
I am not anti-christian, I am anti ALL ORGANISED RELIGION - check your
history books, and see what causes ALL wars.

PS All Mr. Gilham had to do was make a few changes, not go off in a girly
huff.
 c u 2moro @RFH