Off:just to make you all laugh

Alex S. Garcia mvdbase at YAHOO.COM
Tue Oct 9 09:07:47 EDT 2001

Hmm. I fail to see where the joke is?

>NEARLY ALL THE WORLDS RELIGIONS PROMOTE DEATH TO THE UNBELIEVER,

No. Only extremist movements. Get your facts right. That's like saying all
Muslims are responsible for the Sept. 11 attacks. That's just not true.

>INCUDING
>YOU TORTURE INSTRUMENT (CROSS) WORSHIPPING
>PEOPLE.

*sigh*

It's not the cross that is being worshipped. The cross is only a symbol.

>in the words of the late great Bill Hicks (don't we just need him now?)
>"do you think Jesus would want to see another cross?"

Nope.

>check your
>history books, and see what causes ALL wars.

That I can agree with. If you check those same books, though, you'll also
note the people responsible for these wars were always extremists.

It's very easy to twist religion so that it says what you want it to say,
y'know? We see that happen every day.

Alex.

Progressive rock : rip.xrs.net