OFF: read your bibles

Daniel Jackson Djsatan.23 at BTINTERNET.COM
Tue Oct 9 13:48:40 EDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alex S. Garcia"

> This only shows me you have no understanding whatsoever of what religion
is
> about.
I have had a lot of personal experience of religious hipocracy, and I do
understand the history of war

> Neither did I say that you had. I said what you said was similar to saying
> that. And it is. You just can't accept that.

nothing I have said is like saying 11/9 was just down to muslims, but I will
say this.
US right wing militia blew up WTC, how do you like that?

> How amusing. I wonder how much of these Bibles _you_ have read.

most, cover to cover, and nothing I have read changes my position, in fact,
it only serves to reinforce it.

> But whatever. It's obvious an argument would be pointless.

is this not the right room for an argument?!?!?!?!?!?
hohohohoho
peace, love and binliners