HW: Domain Names -

mike deltawave at METRONET.COM
Tue Oct 9 15:07:20 EDT 2001

apparently I was talking out too far when stating EBS and the HW.COM were
Doug's and Doug's to control (if I gave that effect to anybody who doesn't
have me killfiled, if there is any)

 It's a tangled web of partnership (to me, anyway) and it's none of my
concern or 'business'-
I just used to talk to Doug on the phone and it sure seemed to be his baby,
certainly heavily under his direction..

this was pointed out to me, and as meaningless as my ravings here may be, I
hate to throw  B.S., unless it's so total that it's obvious...

hope the spiritually positive email surplus drops are comming soon- for
anybody who needs a smile, etc...

mike