Auction for America

albert bouchard ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM
Tue Oct 9 18:46:19 EDT 2001

So after the last round of selling stuff on ebay. I got a bunch of
e-mail from people who wanted to get some item of memorabilia from me
and couldn't afford the $500 for a Gibson SG. So I went back to my
storage space and rummaged through those old BÖC road cases and found
all sorts of small things, not worth much of anything really, that
people can bid on and I put them on ebay with most of the profits
going to charities for the Sept. 11 relief causes. So if your
interested and into ebay check it out.
Al