HW: Domain Names - Short Sharp Shock

dhuggins dhuggins at HYPERNOVA.NET
Wed Oct 10 00:05:55 EDT 2001

Here here!

I am rather fond of many of the ex-hawks for various reasons.  But pure and
simple, Dave has stuck to it through all the years of good and bad.  Being
the one to carry the weight of responsibility is a FAR harder task than
coming and going as you please (granted that this occasionally entailed
chaos reigning supreme).  In my book Meister Brock and the current lineup
has earned the right to do what ever they damn well please with respect to
any Hawkwind name, being fully entitled to it.

I might remind all that three other members of the current lineup
(chadwick, davey, and langton) have more time in the band than any ex-Hawk
with the exception of harvey bainbridge.  (mr. house, another current
member, is definitely in the running, but i have a hard time trying to
figure out what his precise status has been since 89 on a year-by-year basis.)

Granted that i don't have all my hw family tree charts out, so i will
surely be corrected if  wrong ;)

Dave