HW: Domain Names and spin machines

blue tail fly deltawave at METRONET.COM
Wed Oct 10 11:56:07 EDT 2001

Doug B wrote:

<<I like Niks guitar playing, actually he bought it only to punish his mom.>>

Nik's guitar smokes-  I think it's a trick of light and shadow and it's
really Judge Trev standing behind him

If we could just somehow fix the great 2 word "barrier" - 'THE DRAW'

maybe buy all ICU material up across shining sea to shining sea? even (vg
-) condition LP's with dinged corners and dried ale spills?

pins, patches, posters, promo photos and doilies?

I wish he could get on with HW (the collective) and things could get worked
out-
but I don't hold breath now, seeing as how that has been attempted already-

maybe if he appears on records as Hawkwind (sax and vocals), but under a
band name nothing to do with Hawkwind, who plays NO Hawkwind and then plays
occasionally on Hawkwind records as Nik??? (an exclusive name when playing
with the BAND)  what do you think??   would he be happy???  would Dave and
co. ever let him up again?

the draw, the draw, money, and that derned draw

buzz buzz