HW: Nik Turner and friends (Hawkwindwannabes)

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Wed Oct 10 18:18:39 EDT 2001

 but Jesus isn't getting favorable reviews on this list

if not HW

who?

just kidding-

I like to think it's a bomb to take pokes at the ears of the
as-yet-not-heard Hawkwind folk who thought their tunes were tops (and
speaking of folks who even fit that framework, obviously)

rather than counter-culture "turn on, tune in" I like to think it's "fu*k
off, hear what you missed and I discovered"

I want all the colors, I'll pay and I promise not to bitch

so how do you learn to be happy with just a blue one?

and no hair?

mc 13