OFF: sci-fi nostalgia

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Thu Oct 11 08:08:32 EDT 2001

<<That would be the Gerry Anderson show, but there was also an American
showcallProject UFO about a couple of guys going round investigating UFO
sightings.
Nick>>

Oh WOW!!!!   I was beginning to think I was the ONLY ONE who remembered
that Project UF0 show, and even I had let it go-

I used to LOVE that, as some of the portrayels were downright flipped-out
for their day!-  and boy was that a long time ago as well-  when was that
show?  late 70's???

Is there any place or any way to get- find- see those shows again?  is
there any means to go about this?  I would just love to anaylize them again
as they have never been re-run I don't think, and even if cheesy, I
wouldn't doubt if the content itself is too dangerous for the average
American "Joe" to be exposed to in this take-UFO's-as Roswell and Area-51
day and age-

some of the cases were quite good ones indeed, and are probably not allowed
on TV now...........(IMHO, and I know UFO's are laughed at by some here,
thats OK)

my next comment is about the "Trumpets" (and accompanying music) that was
at the VERY START of all those Gerry Anderson shows-? (didn't they all have
that little leader?  here in USA at least) that music always got my
attention and made my "ears perk up" like nothing else ever-  I really miss
that stuff-  it used to put me in such a strange mood-  and I liked being
put in that mood-   my childhood- the "actual childhood"

mike c