Give me Polka or give me Death!

Craig Shipley mr_ship at BELLSOUTH.NET
Thu Oct 11 07:35:58 EDT 2001

No, it's a cutout CD that I bought many years ago. This is a real band out
of San Francisco that took a punk approach to the traditional German polka
band. Their logo is a skull wearing the traditional Tyrolean green hat with
strings of crossed weiners underneath. Check out the lyrics to "Who Stole
The Keeshka"; 'Who stole the keeshka? WHO STOLE THE KEESHKA?!? LET'S GO KICK
THEIR *SS!!!' And you just gotta love a clarinet player with a shaved head
and metal studs attached to it, Mohawk style.

Good for when you want to have a more rowdy Octoberfest!

Infidel with a beer, pork rinds and a gun,
Ship