HW: RFH

Jobson, Eddie EJobson at THRUPOINT.NET
Thu Oct 11 09:16:39 EDT 2001

Will anyone have a recording of this available soon?

-----Original Message-----
From: Alastair Lee Sumner
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Sent: 11/10/01 09:14
Subject: Re: HW: RFH

I couldn't get into it at all last night, a combination of my bad mood
created by the redundancies at my workplace yesterday, thoughts of war
and
the appalling mixing last night. It's a shame because it looked like it
was
probably a good gig if you could hear anything properly. I think I could
just about hear Dave Brock's guitar but I'm not sure. His vocals were
way
too loud at the start of some songs. I couldn't hear any sax whatsoever
until the encore. And the rest sounded Yuri Gargarin on acid. So much
for
my 5th row, almost dead center, best seat in the house.  I did at least
like Tim Blake and Dave Brock doing New Jerusalem? and Ali Daveys's head
gear. But overall I was dead to Hawkwind last night and it sounded
shite.

Alastair.
Note:  The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for
please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from
your computer. Thank you.  ThruPoint, Inc.