HW: RFH

Alastair Lee Sumner als at POSTMASTER.CO.UK
Thu Oct 11 10:52:10 EDT 2001

I did try standing up in the gangway further back from where I was sitting,
probably around row N but it didn't sound that much better. The difference
between this one and Canterbury was definitely the sound quality,
everything sounded really tight and balanced there. I think 3 things make a
good gig for me, the band playing well, good sound quality, and the right
mood to meet it. Only the first was there for me last night.

I completely forgot about the Mike Moorcock thing and I was wondering who
the hell was speaking the lyrics to Sonic Attack. Was that on the
telephone?

Voiceprint were there in the merchandise stall selling old stock of Weird 6
among other CDs and the T-Shirt Dave Brock was wearing was the one being
sold in the merchandise stall just for the RFH gig.

Alastair.