HW: a new remaster?/ RFH T-Shirt

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Thu Oct 11 13:28:20 EDT 2001

 << For the file... :-) Is this out? Does anyone know the title, and
is it correct that it has Hawks on it somewhere?>>

yes-  it's called "Solar Axis"- tracks z=z(squared)+c, nebula time, beyond
galactica, headspace(remix), crystal void, aurora, saucers(edit),
earthpipe, could this be space, solar axis, last flight to futura, solar
eclipse, tribalspace, dreamcatcher....

another one awaiting a play, it's part studio and part live, Crum helped
mix and produce it, so it's a good sign.......Andy G??

I wonder if the T-Shirt at RFH was Kevin Sommers design?  if so, bet he's
happy and I hope I am getting claws upon one........

mike c