Give me Polka or give me Death!

Craig Shipley mr_ship at BELLSOUTH.NET
Thu Oct 11 13:24:09 EDT 2001

On the shaved head. Check 'em out at:

http://www.polkacide.com/index.html

(Go to the band photos page, he's there, resplendent in lederhosen!)

There is a snippet of the "Kishka" tune, also...

(This is an on-topic discussion, 'cuz that tuba make 'em a heavy-metal band!
<ba-dumpf!>)

Ship (who really ought to get a Polkacide ball cap to cover my chrome
dome...)

Mike C wandered (with his backpack on his back):