HW: November Tour

f. rat hawkfan at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Fri Oct 12 07:33:28 EDT 2001

The Percy !! It's a long time since I've been to that wattering hole. A bus driver told me it 's still there with upstairs open again just a couple of days ago.

May well see you there instead of the Parrot.

The Opera House is right near the bottom of Westgate Road opposite Fenkle Street and the County Courts. (Haven't been in there for a long time either.) 10 minutes would be about right.

f. rat