Rite on bro. - a Commentary on Divine Wind Video (imo)

f. rat hawkfan at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Fri Oct 12 08:10:01 EDT 2001

refer yr original paper (messrs ship & 'john')
news:FDEBKJHEJHMFLHFOAGAHCECGCKAA.mr_ship at bellsouth.net

Hey John,

The really scary thought that I had watching that part was that, if Bin
Laden has a nuke, "he(?)'d be the first to use it" and then the USA
would have
the second nation to have a hostile nuclear device detonated on its'
soil.
(And, yeah, I think that we were right to use the bombs on Japan; to all
of (like, what planet are you from?)
you naysayers, go read your history and see how we saved countless
Allied
and Japanese lives by doing so. I recommend Charles Sweeney's "War's
End";
he was the only person to fly in both nuke strikes. Analyze it with your
mind, not your "feelings".) I don't advocate the use of nukes and I
cannot
see how we could use them in this case, since we have planes returning
with
conventional ordinance that they could not find a target to drop it on.
But,
we gotta do what we gotta do...

Thanks for the heads-up to the video, bud (lateral or prone? - it gets
better, I promise)!

Regards,

Craig Shipley
mr_ship at bellsouth.net (home)