OFF: Favorite shit to help destroy wholesome countries andmislead their children with...

f. rat hawkfan at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Fri Oct 12 08:30:20 EDT 2001

"christmu at eunet.no" wrote:

> Hails To All, Star Rats, Oyster Heads, Other Deads,

(nice!)

> Favorite 3 Colors, In No Particular Order:
> Red, Black, and Flashing Purple
>
> All Time Favorite Top 3 Drugs:
> 1. Methamphetamines (fmo - does this include "sulph"?)
> 2. Cannabis
> 3. LSD
>
> Top 12 Favorite Comic Books, Living Or Dead, In No Particular Order:
> Master of Kung-Fu
> Miracleman
> Preacher
> The Adventures of Luther Arkwright
> Hellblazer
> Heavy Metal
> Swamp Thing
> 2000 A.D.
> Watchmen
> Zap!
> The One
> The Airtight Garage

(I could add Chester Hackenbush - psuchadelic alchemist - does the heads
of stupuid poeeple very well indeed, thank you!)

> Favorite Major Wars, in No Particular Order: (leasts worsre?)
> World War One 1913-1918, " For England's Glory..."
> World War Two, 1939-1945, "Deutschland Uber Alles..."
> The Viet-Nam War, 1962-1974, "Born In The USA..."
>
> Top 20 All-Time Favorite Feature Films, In No Particular Order:
> Performance
> Taxi Driver
> Hardware
> The Pit And The Pendulum (Corman)
> If...
> Starship Troopers
> Mad Max
> Alien
> Videodrome
> Don't Look Now
> Conan The Barbarian
> The Masque of Red Death (Corman)
> The Deer Hunter
> Blow-Up
> Reservoir Dogs
> A Clockwork Orange
> Himmel Og Helvete
> Up!
> Bad Lieutenant
> Wild At Heart
>
> Final Warning Message From The Heavy Metal Temple of Charlie Yuga, High
> Priest DeadLord and Dragon Warrior Of The Apocalypse:
> "Your Fancy McDonald's Happy Meal American Driver's Licence Won't Save You
> Here, All-American Football Hero, And Thats Even Though All Your Derelict
> Buddhas Smoked Grass For Your Lousy Fucking Country... Yes, Ye Lord Heavy
> Metal Hippy and Horny Leather and Spiked Mohawked Master of Battlefield
> Telepathy, Ye Blackest Lord of Fimbul Winter, Rest Your Weary Brow For A
> Moment... Now Get Your All-Conquering GodHead Ass High Again, Bring Your
> Beautiful Woman, Raise Your Monstrous Member And Fuck Her Like A True Krsna
> Lover, Hindu Dragon Warrior and Reptilian Thelemite, Lord Celestial
> Paramedic And Juggernauting Hashishin DragonSkin... (like do you know him>? like wow!) Amen, Motherfucker,
> Amen, We Know You Enjoy It, Infinitely..."
>
> Signed, Charlie Yuga, Dragon DeadLord, 2001 A.D.
>
> ---
> Visit A Disease of The Mind at
> http://home.eunet.no/~christmu/pulp/index.html - a library of rare pulp
> covers and other fallout from the 20th Century.
>
> "A Dragon and Centipede heralded The Apocalypse."
> - The Temple of The Blasphemers of Sodom
>
> "Mass culture was created for the purpose of Transmigration
> through mass Technology."
>
> "Nobody was wearing leather until I came along!"
>
> "From 42nd Street to Washington Square, Marijuana is
> smoked everywhere."
Sod

> "Playing golf with a Brahman is better than shooting the shit
> with a Praner."
Tubrok The Altered

LOOK _ I KNO IT at S PRETTY TAMe c)maparedf wit thaj msjhgyfgkjashing load
of stukjjkjhgh but i think you should get your ass too

http://fatrat.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/rat

get the soiunbd files, TURN THE VOLUME UP FULL FUCKING FUCK FICKY LIKE
XTYRATERREDSTRIOAL UNDIMAESOINAEL OVER THE DOMINANT PLAINDS OF THE SPACE
LOVE FUCKING RITUAL FLYING THROIUGHT E DIMESIONAL VOIDS OF REALITIES
OVERLORDING METADRIVIN UNDERSCORE HIPHEN HIPHEN DOT SKID THROUGH WITH
LOVE BROTHERS PURE UNADULTAERADED WITT THE STAPM AND GLIRY OF BEFORE
YTIME ITSELF _ THE MOST ANCOIENT AND LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE
IN EXCELSIUS SICE! DAYS AND EONS UNTOLD AND NEVER FORGOTTEN IN THE WHOLE
EBNTIRTIOT OF SPAVCE TIOEMA AND} SOUGSDLJHVA<NMSYPX "W:PIQ _p
nxw;eiur7-`2 5w3v51t    23tbl 4[wo5i96  p2c]0pj6b=      q83
t ~TI0B30M T#3  I TB805B06 I#GTKJ[805 6MT]4PY 256Y I3`5 TY 1U4 35[
]09356T]`3I T #I4 6] YK#;rwkmc-234r
        -oiw4ymb        iw4e
voqmer]yt iq,e23

get thed pictYUQWER