HW:Don't buy Brocks solo CD let him know how we feel

Steve Johnson StevePXR5 at AOL.COM
Fri Oct 12 14:05:17 EDT 2001

In a message dated 10/8/01 3:05:25 AM GMT Daylight Time, blyoung at BIGFOOT.COM
writes:

> If Nik's Nikwind wants to be accepted as a bonafide musical entity, then
> will they be doing some new music at the upcoming gig?  Will they release a
> studio album sometime in the future?  Or are they only planning to rehash
> out old songs in live gigs henceforth?

   And release godawful quality live albums.

   > If so, then is this going to benefit the name Hawkwind, and bring more
> fans to
   Hawkwind music?

Absolutely not. As someone has already pointed out, it would more than likely
turn them away.

Steve.