(OFF) RESURRECTION (was VENOMWIND oh "spar"me "spar"me)

mc deltawave at METRONET.COM
Sat Oct 13 13:56:49 EDT 2001

upon driving home yesterday with some good news (you know, life and death
kinda stuff)......I decided to do what I do best.......used it as an excuse
to stop at the local beer covenience place........but wait! ....didn't I
want to replace that cool Motorhead "best of" CD that a giggling pupil
dilater spilled beer on when rolling around on the floor?

of course I did- I'm picky (and it turned out to be a different USA press
anyway, as usual with my world)...so I decided to steal away to the music
shop and empty out this evil green colored paper crammed with confusing
symbolism in trade for some garbage and see who got burned-

so why not go look at Venom CD availabilty since I had already forgotten
they existed again, but Jon J had resurrected a dead thread.....

I had NO idea the title would prove significant to the only available CD
with music I'd never heard (if you call it music) (and I WON!)

Thanks to Jon, I can quote these lyrics

CONROL FREAK
************
controller stands his ground
un-moving, fixed staring
you must comply with his demands
he tells you this
don't think to question his will
mutter his congregation
un-told terrors will unfold
according to who- someone said

controller waves his stick
un-fearing, grip tightening
you will understand all (one day)
he tells you this
why can't we know all now
silence screams the controller
you will be deemed unworthy
un-worthy of what -someone said

control freak
bleeds you dry
control freak
fades and dies
control freak
leeches lust
control freak
vanish into dust

controller strikes a match
un-shaken, yet forsaken
you must drink the flame (of life)
he sells you this
your faith will cost you all
to stop will see him fall
silence spits the controller
fu*k you- someone said

ladies and gents, the little black egg cracked and hatched....I'll be
holding on to this little peek into the icy black mountain-tops of
madness....

If you ever stole away to yourself with this band, they got it right this
time....

Jeff Dunn abuses the guitar.......he's there.

ps- this post is not assuming anyone cares- I just felt like it, so here it is-